- What is Giga-tronics Incorporated's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol GIGA.
- When was Giga-tronics Incorporated incorporated?
- When did Giga-tronics Incorporated become a public company?
- When was our subsidiary acquired?
Microsource was acquired in May 1998.
- Where is Giga-tronics Incorporated located?
5990 Gleason Drive
Dublin, CA 94568
- Who is Giga-tronics Incorporated's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Who is Giga-tronics Incorporated's independent auditor?
Crowe Horwath LLP
575 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Who is Giga-tronics Incorporated's outside legal counsel?
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Four Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111-4109
- Who are the members of senior management?
You can learn more about each of our senior executives in the Executive Profiles section by clicking on their names for biographical information.
- How can I request information and obtain financial materials on Giga-tronics?
Click on "Email Alerts" to receive email notifications of new postings that are of interest to you. You can also click on the "Contact Us" link and send us an email or fill out the form with your comments or questions.
- Does Giga-tronics pay dividends or have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
Giga-tronics does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan since Giga-tronics does not pay any cash dividends. Giga-tronics intends to reinvest any earnings back into the Company for the expansion and development of our business.
- Does Giga-tronics have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
Giga-tronics does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan. If you would like to purchase shares in Giga-tronics, please contact a licensed stockbroker.